Monday, October 02, 2006

An Offer I Couldn't Refuse

I haven't been on EO for a few days and probably won't be on til v.26 comes out or maybe even a little after that. Unlike most people who start a post like this, I'm not taking a break because I'm being all EMO and shit. The only reason in all honesty is because i bought an Xbox 360 the other day and have been playing "The Godfather". This game is awesome in case you were wondering. It plays along with the movie very nicely but it also has so much to do outside the main plot line. The game is similar to Grand Theft Auto: Vice City in its game play but, in my opinion, is way more brutal and violent. There are over 100 different ways to execute someone and each one is awesome in its own way. Your tasks include extorting businesses, whacking other gangsters, and robbing banks, just to name a few. So, sorry everyone for just disappearing like i did. I'll be back, i promise. BTW, congrats to Highlands and Bellajar. Sorry i missed the wedding.

"Someday, and that day may never come, I may call upon you to do a service for me. Until that day, accept this as a gift." -Don Corleone (the Godfather)

1 comment:

Ragenevy said...

LOL congrats on ur game <33

and LOL bella