Monday, September 25, 2006

Ying-Yang

Today/recently i have been having some positive things and negative things going on in eo. Lets start with the good...I met some cool new people. One is Bellajar, who is really fun to hang out with and doesn't mind the fact that I've become kind of a jerk to people on EO. The other is Kaiiri who i somehow never met even though she is lvl 19 and in the same guild as me...0.o.

Oh and i also kicked ass in the 3-4 hours i played today gaining 35k exp. Ok, now the not so good stuff. For some reason neorandy is mad at me. He started following me around so i asked why are you following me? His response: "cuz u a fuk kser". So not only does he have bad spelling but he accused me of kill stealing from him when in fact i never did. I was competing with Deathboytwo at factory and neo tried to ks my crane so i made sure i got it. Obviously he was upset. In the ensuing kser battle i took 5 of 7 cranes, 4 of 6 cytos, and a proto. This only made him more mad so he tried to block me so i'd die. I eventually left after he stopped responding to my taunting. I asked guild chat what was up with neorandy being anally retentive only to find i wasn't the only one he was getting mouthy with. katalla and oursavior also had a beef with him so my behavior was encouraged. This is why i love SAV. Well, gotta go...i have 2 exams tomorrow but i still wanna get some EO time in before bed. Happy hunting

2 comments:

Ragenevy said...

hey <3 i met you b4 :D but i never knew u had a blog

i'm nice too and lol jaja what kaiiri said we made a guild took a while i hate the 10 ppl must join to form a guild thing that's bs


and neo does that a lot i know...

katalla said...

Hey^^

Told you I wasen't the only one who reads your blog.

I love SAV too...we always seem to end-up in the same place!! Glad to have you as part of the team.