Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm Back!

Well Everyone, I'm back on EO and I've decided to remake my blog. I think it will be more fun this time around as there are more stupid things going on in EO now than there was before. So, when i left i was level 29 and in the guild EMW but when i returned after 6 months away, the guild was abandoned. On that note, I have tried to join a couple guilds since being back and none have really impressed me. I would like to join PX since that most closely resembles what I'm used to for a guild. I came back and leveled up to lvl 32 now but I'm in no way concerned about trying to get back into the top 100 ( I was all the way up to 48th at one point). The speeding has gotten out of control and looked like it was gonna start going away when Arvid started walling everyone, but then Vult-r came on and released them all. This just proves my original point that if you want it to stop, you gotta delete a character whos cheating in order to get them to stop. Ok, well i guess that's it for now, I'll keep ya updated as things happen. Also, if anyone is curious as to what i was doing when i quit EO for 6 months, part of is was playing Xbox 360 but most of it was playing a new game called Tales of Pirates (www.talesofpirates.com). I have a high lvl account on there with lots of gold but i stopped playing because the game is very anti-social, i usually trained alone and most people just come on a set a stall to sell stuff while afk. Good game, addicting but after a while i got tired of it.

3 comments:

Nez said...

Welcome back, Blog link added :)

Bajz said...

I used to play TOP for awhile to! Got to level 53 I think...

Anywho... I don't know you but welcome back (to hell) anyways!

Pixlphantasy said...

Welcome back ^_^