Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Battle for Middle Earth

So, I haven't been on much lately because I haven't gotten pretty bored with Endless. However, I usually get bored with other things and come back to endless eventually, and I have no doubt this will happen again. In the meantime, I am enjoying a very fun strategy game called "Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth". I have it on the PC and it is just a blast. You get to pretty mich re-live all the moments from the movies. My favorite battle in the game is the battle for Helm's Deep because when it starts, you are pretty much screwed so it is intense as well as fun, then you call in reinforcements and get to kick some Urukai(orcs) asses. Anyway, see ya around. Keep reading as I update this blog almost everyday. You can also find me on forums sometimes.


No comments: