Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Catharsis

Catharsis is defined as a purging of emotions, more prominantly the emotions of anger, fear, anxiety, malaise, and excitement. Catharsis is exactly where I am trying to get to currently, in response to my resolve to quit or exact revenge upon the EO community. I have moved past the anger stage and instead of being mad at anyone in particular, I have decided to just be mad at the situation. I will not resort to cheating nor will I quit the game entirely, the last time I took and extended vacation left me too far behind and the thought of doing so again is irritating. So, please continue to enjoy my blog and if you see me in game say hello. I have decided that I need to get back to the grind when playing to achieve a higher level in order to combat the unjust players and I will try to do so. Enjoy the new quote of the day. Happy hunting.

No comments: