Sunday, September 17, 2006

Changes

Well, my stay in PX was short lived. There are a few reasons why, none are really all that serious but I guess I could elaborate. First off, I didn' t really know too many people in the guild and, more importantly, no one knew me. Second off, after my 'trial time' ended i got 5th rank in the guild. Now, i was a leader in HOJ and BIR, i'm lvl 23 and i was only given rank 5? I wasn't expecting recruiter or anything but I would think a lvl 23 would at least be ranked 3rd. Anyway, the real reason i left was a run-in I had with an old friend. Llaw and I were leaders in HOJ together and he told me that Snafoo had made him a leader of BL(bluelunatics). So after a litlle chat with him, i decided to join BL and I am a recruiter for them. I am really glad to see Llaw back, and i think this guild will be a good fit for me. Ok, back to leveling...halfway to lvl 24 =D

1 comment:

katalla said...

Good luck in BL!!! I hope it works out.