Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Dark Side

I have officially joined the dark side. After a few days of vigorous training at the factory, i have had to resort to many different methods of revenge on other players who like to kill steal from me, or lure cranes to me to make me have to abandon my tactical positions at factory. Some of these methods are simple, like just ksing back. Other times i have to resort to killing people off with cranes. I feel bad about it, but it really pisses me off when other players show no respect to me, so i show them no respect in return. I finally leveled today. Level 24 is great, but now i have 239k tnl...

Also, in a move that was not planned, i decided to leave BL (it didn't really work out, i didn't know anyone but llaw, and he isn't on very often.) and joined SAV. SAV is fun because its lvl 20+ so everyone in the guild is experienced and there are a lot of friends of mine there. I also like it because no one cares that i have joined the dark side in this guild, since there are no rules. This does not mean i will use hacks(speed, ghost) as i never have and never will. Ok, time to go. I hope everyone enjoys reading my blog...however the only one who ever reads it that I know of is Kat but whatever...lol.

1 comment:

katalla said...

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!