Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New Chapter

I decided to join a guild finally. After many offers (WSA, BL, BIR, and a few others) I chose to go with the one I wanted to join the day it was created: PX. When i was in MNM, all of the people i talked with and hung out with are the ones who left and created PX. So i'm really glad to be able to see them more often.

On another note, i leveled recently. I'm lvl 23 now and am trying to maintain getting at least 10k in exp every day so that i can level in roughly 2 weeks. Some days this comes easy, like when i come on in the morning and there are only 400 people on...but sometimes its tough, like when i have too much homework or classes become tedious. I recently discovered from reading other blogs that my former Co-Leader/Co-Creator of BIR has joined SAV and brought it back to life by recruiting people fast. I haven't been able to talk to her in over a week so i wanted to say goodluck to Katalla and I'll see you around when we both have the time.

1 comment:

katalla said...

Hey!!!

I'm glad to see u're keeping ur blog up. <33333

I'm enjoying SAV...lol...I haven't recruited that many people (there's only 7 members in SAV), and our average level is 24....It's a blast to have these boys around..they are all too sweet..

I've missed u..Have fun in PX...Nezlo and Eonx r good guys they know their shit... Hugs, Kat