Sunday, September 03, 2006

New Blog

I've noticed a lot of people have been starting blogs, and i figured I'd join in on the fun. So i finally got back to EO today after a long break. College has been really demanding the first couple weeks...you know homework, beer, work, beer, girls, beer....well u get the idea. I will resume my quest for exp as usual, although i wont be able to pull in 40-60k exp days like i did in the summer...i just don't have that kind of time anymore.

On another note, the guild BIR that i created with Katalla is going really well, we made Highlands a leader and we keep growing in size daily. I think its because our guild is mostly high-level people who are sick of the drama involved with other guilds. Also, we don't allow speeders which are becoming a huge annoyance to everyone in EO.

Today, for example, i was trying to train at my favorite spot in hell. Normally, i get along fine with the player who was already there (Booooth). But today, he had his speeder on. I'm not sure how he does it but he was also using ghost. After i got a few kills he decided to try and block me after luring the skull over to me. Now i don't know if this pisses anyone else off, but I'm really sick of it. Then after getting bored with running in circles with Booooth, i went to hell boss. i get there and there were 4 speeders running around in there. I had 2 imps kill stolen in the first 3 minutes, then had someone name Dizjokerkid using a super speeder to try and block me so I'd die. So, i hope others get fed up with this and maybe something will eventually get done.

I'll try to keep this up to date as much as possible,but right now i wanna get back to doing some training, I'm almost lvl 23 =)

1 comment:

katalla said...

Hey Bently!!

Liking the blog...awesome.

Speeders are annoying. They should all be jailed.

BIR KICKS ASS!!

<3333